MAGENTO AGENCY & MAGENTO DEVELOPERS
Star Digital, a Magento agency with Magento certified developers and a proven track record in Magento 2, including theme and custom module development, systems integration, support, patching and digital marketing services.
We have 10 years of Magento platform experience across all versions.
We are proven system integrators with a vast code library specific to Magento (1/2 Open Source and Commerce) enabled by our agnostic ‘Connector Plus Integration Suite‘ the technology framework for connecting mainstream and bespoke ERP/WMS/CRM solutions to Magento.
Quick Links: Magento B2C – Magento B2B – Magento Technical SEONew project, Magento 2 upgrades, re-platform, systems integration, support services or takeover? Contact Us or Call – 01604 696385
Star Digital, one of the UK’s leading Magento agencies have designed and built some of the largest and most powerful implementations on Magento Open Source, (Magento CE), and have a track record in the delivery and takeover of Magento Commerce (Magento EE) for B2B and B2C.
A few of our Magento builds...
3rd party data integrations
store sales per annum
implementations since 2008
Complex systems integrations
Merchant transactions annually
More than 100
Magento projects since 2008
Experienced Magento Agency:
Why choose Star Digital?
Star Digital are recognised for having built some of the most powerful customised implementations on Magento Open Source, (Magento CE), and our portfolio also includes very complex back office system integrations using Magento Commerce (Magento EE) for larger B2B and B2C clients.
We have a wealth of experience in scoping Magento projects and our extended code libraries are comprehensive, making us extremely cost effective for our clients, particularly when migrating to Magento 2.
We’re RAR award winners, Magento certified developers and have a proven track record for quality Magento Open Source delivery in over 30 languages for more than ten years.
Magento B2C Developers
As an established Magento agency, we know what works for our clients. B2C ecommerce is fiercely competitive. Retailers need to stand out with powerful creative and enhanced user journeys focussed on product interest, evaluation and purchase. User data is extremely important to build up effective lifetime value and loyalty with customers. A properly scoped, designed and constructed Magento ecommerce store with unique marketing modules customised to your exact requirements gives you the competitive advantage. Our Magento developers have created the following modules for use by our B2C clients;
• Connector Plus –The powerful agnostic data exchange module for ERP/WMS integrations makes systems integration with Magento cost effective and reliable.
• Magento Configurators, from customised clothing and mugs, through to complete lighting shade configurators we've created customised modules that deliver to your exact requirements.
• Magento Mail Management – Our SendGrid integrations ensure that your transactional email gets delivered every time, and with a choice of templates you can use theses emails to upsell at the point of delivery
• Magento Hosting – We partner with and only recommend Nexcess hosting solutions, both shared, dedicated and cloud based solutions are available to suit all budgets. With 100% managed solutions based in the UK, from the team that have been hosting Magento since it launched.
Our Magento team are here to assist with setting up marketplace integrations, configure and manage best of breed marketing automation platforms such as Nosto, Klaviyo and Bronto, and generally help troubleshoot Magento platform issues.
Magento B2B Developers
B2B Magento empowers distributors & wholesalers to increase trade loyalty. The ability to extend the Magento platform makes it especially suited to B2B projects, and with B2B users increasingly expecting an ecommerce experience from their suppliers, its important to get it right.
B2B ecommerce is now a vital part of the digital marketing mix, enhancing ease of access and satisfaction for your customers due to the 'always on' functionality. As an experienced Magento agency we can share our extensive B2B e-commerce experience with you to help deliver complex systems integration and smart solutions for Magento that will align with your operational workflows and deliver cost and time savings for your organisation.
Magento Systems Integration is a huge part of B2B functionality - Our Connector Plus Magento module is fully agnostic, meaning we can rapidly connect to ERP, CRM, WMS and accounting systems seamlessly. Provide your customers with their own pricing, product mix and service levels based on their individual logins driven directly from your back office data.
The ability to storefront with Magento makes it easy to develop your B2B portal and then using the same data sets create outstanding brand sites to promote direct to the public. For B2B clients looking to develop countermediary ecommerce operations, Magento is a perfect solution.
New project, re-platform, systems integration or takeover – get in touch - 01604 696385.
Magento Technical SEO
Whilst Magento has many strengths, it can get out of hand over time with reference to technical SEO. Smart merchants make sure that this is being monitored and fixed on an ongoing basis.
Technical search engine optimisation (SEO) describes the ongoing tactics required to make Magento compatible with search engine guidelines, so it can be indexed and ranked for keyphrase searches accordingly.
Technical SEO can be impacted by simple changes to Magento sites such as adding HTTPS, upgrading from Magento 1 to 2, and making design and navigational changes.
Proper Magento SEO planning is required in all scenarios to avoid a drop in web traffic.
It is vitally important to ensure that your Google rankings are not affected by poor technical SEO, with particular attention required on the following;
• 301 redirects - making sure that old pages link to new pages. Fix all broken URL's
• Image alt tags - all images need a meaningful description
• Missing or incorrectly structured meta titles and descriptions - programatically manage these so that they are structured correctly, make sure none are missing
• Search Engine Friendly (SEF) URL's - Programatically ensuring that your URL's are properly structured. This is a particular problem when migrating from Magento 1 to Magento 2
• XML sitemap submissions - making sure that these are done automatically, and preferably daily. Where a site has become very large, ensuring that multiple site maps are created and submitted to the Google search console
• Correct crawling - applying a 'robots' meta tag and using the robots.txt file (to give instructions to search crawlers, such as 'do not index where appropriate')
This list of checks is quite lengthy and our teams know how to manage all of this for Magento clients cost effectively and without impacting your operations.
To find out about our technical and marketing SEO plans – contact us or call 01604 696385.