Star Digital is a fully remote, web design agency that specialises in creating amazing websites for clients in a wide range of industries. We now have an exciting new role for an accomplished Digital Marketer looking for their next career step to join our team to help push the boundaries for our clients.
You will be forward thinking, data inquisitive, results driven and keen to get stuck in with our talented team on a number of projects.
Here is what we need from you…
- Familiar with leading SEO Tools such as SEMrush, Raven and Moz
- Willing to take a lead on SEO for our clients ensuring that maximum organic ranking is achieved and KPIs are hit
- A good understanding of Google Ad Words and the associated best practices - Google qualified
- Analyse website performance using Google Analytics, produce reports, provide solutions to improve website performance and action.
- Assist on the planning, creation and delivery of email marketing campaigns as required.
- Management and day to day delivering of client projects and actively contributing to idea generation for existing and new clients in conjunction with our creatives and copywriters.
- Educated to degree level - candidates with a degree in marketing, advertising, digital communications or English preferable
- 2+ years digital marketing agency experience
- Experience of optimising websites for SEO, creating link building campaigns and knowledge of Google Search Console
- Client/Partner relationships - you have had experience in dealing with clients and are confident in taking briefs and liaising with them
- Strong attention to detail
- Good analytical skills
Good to have:
- Content Writing
- Experience with paid advertising on social media,
- Previous agency experience
- Company pension
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Private medical insurance
- Work from home
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
Salary - £25,000 - 30,000 dependant on experience